Welcome to Steve's Spectacular Bubbles!

INTRODUCTION -


My curiosity of bubbles began years ago, and later into the art and joy of bubble making!




Sharing my bubbles with neighbors, family, and strangers along the way has brought great joy to me and those I entertain!

You will see some photos as you go through the pages of this blog.


Please see email below to contact me for your special event or celebration:
  • Birthdays
  • Celebrations
  • Weddings
  • Anniversaries
  • Children's Activities
  • Events
  • Corporate Activity
  • Fairs
  • Small or Large
Rates vary depending upon size, venue, travel, etc. I look forward to hearing from you regarding your event or occasion. Email me at thewholeworldphotography@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Steve is a wonderful entertainer and finds such joy in making others happy while entertaining them with bubbles and laughter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bubbles on the Beach